What it does:
Somtimes verbal agreements can be distorted.
Use FixOn.Me! instead of saving some agreements in history of Skype or ICQ.
How to use:
- At first, you and your friends/colleagues/partners create some verbal agreement or bet.
- One of participants (may be you?), visit FixOn.Me, write text of agreement and indicates participant’s emails. Each sent email has a text of agreement, direct links to it and personal unique code to fix an agreement.
- All participants are reading agreement and fix it using direct link or personal codes.
- If agreement is changed by any participant, new emails are sent to all with new personal codes.
- Agreement is finally fixed and disabled to editing, when all of participants are agreed with text.
- Save link to agreement. Ready!
FixOn.Me - Fix Everything With Everybody,