What it does:
Splashoo is an online community of people who ask questions and answer questions by participating in ratings, ranking and votes. Available by desktop only.
1. Ask questions about any social topic
2. Receive opinions and advice on any topic such as fashion, relationships, lifestyle & much more!
3. Detailed results of the discussion including how people of different age groups, genders, and location responded.
How it beats the competition:
1. Provide multiple ways for people to ask questions: A. Traditional Questions, B. Votes, C. Rankings, D. Ratings, and E. Reactions.
2. Results are not skewed because only members can participate. Thus, for example, people can’t vote more than once on the same topic. Other sites also allow non-members to vote so the demographics they produce is not accurate (e.g., age, gender, and location of respondents isn’t accurate if you let nonmembers participate)