What it does:
Webplanner is an online collaborative project management tool that is equally well-suited for small- and large-scale projects, for professional project managers and for those entirely new to project planning.
Print out individualized to-do lists, communicate with collaborators, prioritize how you allocate your time, log and track progress, keep relevant documents on hand, and much more.
How it beats the competition:
Unlike its main competitors, Webplanner requires no compromise between power and simplicity. Planning a project takes less than 30 minutes, and you still have access to sophisticated features, including:
- An adjustable Gantt chart with dependencies and a critical path view
- An overview page with individualized to-do lists
- Email notifications
- Start and end dates, cost tracking, and logging % complete for tasks
- Templates and projects that easily interrelate
- Task-specific comments and attachments
- Clear, concise project reports available in several different file formats